Why Do We Charge for Membership
- This site is designed to raise money to fight poverty, hunger, and homelessness
- Every penny earned by the site goes to support charities; none of it comes to Bart as profit
- Please see Philanthropy Page
What You Can Expect From Your Membership
- Fuller and more detailed expositions of Bart’s thoughts and ideas
- More direct and immediate answers to questions that you can pose directly to Bart
- Answers to some of Bart’s most intriguing email correspondence
- Bart’s responses to critics who have objected to aspects of his work
- The assurance that every penny you pay for this additional access and coverage will
go to charities fighting poverty, hunger, and homelessness.
What Membership Options Are Offered?
We offer the following membership options: $3.95/month for trial membership; $7.95 for three months; $24.95 for a year. All memberships offer you complete access to the secure section. These membership options will be automatically renewed at the end of your term. You may cancel at any time for any reason, simply by logging into your profile. Membership is open to all persons eighteen years of age and older.
What Payment System Is Provided?
For sake of easement into this process, we only provide PayPal Standard for now. Although many other payment systems are supported, this is the only one that Bart is integrated with currently. If you are not familiar with PayPal, you will be able to pay with MasterCard, VISA, Discover and AMEX without a PayPal membership. This payment option is found right below the membership login fields when prompted for payment. Paypal maintains your credit card information behind at least three layers of security and fully comply with industry standards for security.
I Don’t Live In The USA, Can I Still Become A Member?
Yes. As long as you have a valid credit card and internet connection, you can join.
Is My Account Information Shared or Secure?
As long as you are the only one who knows your password, you will be the only one who can access your membership details. Neither Bart nor his support staff will share any information with a third party, advertiser or any men in black.