Bart Ehrman Blog Readers Forum

A A A
Forum Scope


Match



Forum Options



Min search length: 3 characters / Max search length: 84 characters
Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
The Biblical Jesus Was an Energy Healer (You touched me, I felt the energy leave me. Luke 8:46)
Avatar
Steefen
8153 Posts
(Online)
1
November 19, 2023 - 10:36 pm

Avatar
Steefen
8153 Posts
(Online)
2
November 19, 2023 - 10:37 pm

NET Bible
But Jesus said, “Someone touched me, for I know that power has gone out from me.”
Luke Chapter 8, Verse 46

Avatar
Steefen
8153 Posts
(Online)
3
November 19, 2023 - 10:39 pm

I am NOT letting that verse take anything away from the Biblical Jesus.

Watch the video before commenting.

Steve Campbell, author of Historical Accuracy
(Recently, I’ve been thinking the title should be Historical Context and Accuracy.)

Forum Timezone: America/Indiana/Indianapolis
All RSSShow Stats
Administrators:
BDEhrman
FreedomBen
evgendob
Robert
Top Posters:
Steefen: 8153
Stephen: 4962
Porphyry: 1965
godspell: 1827
DavidFord: 1748
BJH1960: 1447
brenmcg: 1184
Colin Milton: 1142
Judith: 983
JAS: 948
Newest Members:
kitkatkat
Steve Potter
DGarman
bkimlinger
miankov
Jazzcat
pclancy6655
NLS
Adibus Attamimus
donstrumpet
Forum Stats:
Groups: 2
Forums: 13
Topics: 2671
Posts: 49124

 

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 65
Members: 66302
Moderators: 0
Admins: 4
Most Users Ever Online: 3559
Currently Online: Jill_L, Judith, Robert, Steefen
Guest(s) 13
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)