Thanks to the incredible ongoing generosity of members of the blog, I am happy to announce that there are a limited number of free one-year memberships available. These have been donated for a single purpose: to allow those who cannot afford the annual membership fee to participate on the blog for a year. I will assign these memberships strictly on the honor system: if you truly cannot afford the membership fee, but very much want to have full access to the blog, then please contact me.
Do NOT reply here, on the blog, as a comment. Send us a separate email, privately, at [email protected] .In your email, please provide me with the following information:
- Your first and last name.
- Why you would like to take advantage of this offer — that is, why you can’t afford it. I don’t need or want all the details, just an idea of why you aren’t able just now to purchase a membership.
- Country of citizenship (we’re required, as a non-profit, to ask).
- Your preferred personal email.
- Your preferred user name (no spaces).
- Your preferred password (should be 8 or more characters, no spaces).
The donors will remain anonymous, but here let me publicly extend my heartfelt thanks for such kind and generous donations to help others.
If you know others who would appreciate this offer, please let them know!