A couple of blog issues.
FIRST: I will be giving public lectures after the New Year at the current locations. These are all free and open to the world at large. I don’t know the topics in every case, but will know closer to the times. If you are anywhere near: feel free to come! All lectures are in the evening.
- Thursday January 26: Michigan State University, East Lansing Michigan. Topic: Did the Early Christians Forget Jesus? Eyewitnesses, Oral Traditions, and Distorted Memories.
- Thursday February 2: Tulsa University, Tulsa Oklahoma
- Thursday February 16: Clemson University, Clemson, South Carolina. Topic: Did the Early Christians Forget Jesus? Eyewitnesses, Oral Traditions, and Distorted Memories.
- March 9: Washington and Jefferson College, Washington, Pennsylvania
- March 23: State University of New York Binghamtom, Binghamtom, New York
- April 6: University of Rochester, Rochester New York
- April 20, Hamline University, St. Paul, Minnesota
SECOND: We are approaching the end of the year, as you may well have noticed! Many of us are thinking about making end-of-the-year donations. If that includes you, PLEASE think about making a donation to the Bart Ehrman Blog. All donations are fully tax-deductible. I give every penny to charities dealing with those in desperate need. By giving to the blog, you give to those charities AND you help promote the purposes of the blog. It’s a win-win situation. So please give it a thought!