Thanks to the incredible ongoing generosity of members of the blog, I am happy to announce that there are still a limited number of free one-year memberships available. These have been donated for a single purpose: to allow those who cannot afford the annual membership fee to participate on the blog for a year. I will assign these memberships strictly on the honor system: if you truly cannot afford the membership fee, but very much want to have full access to the blog, then please contact me.
Do NOT reply here, on the blog, as a comment. Send me a separate email, privately, at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please provide me with the following information:
- Why you would like to take advantage of this offer. I don’t need or want a full account of your history or financial affairs, only an idea of why you are not able just now to purchase a membership.
- Your first and last name.
- Country of citizenship (we’re required, as a non-profit, to ask)
- Your preferred personal email.
- Your preferred user name (no spaces).
- Your preferred password (should be 8 or more characters, no spaces).
The donors will remain anonymous, but here let me publicly extend my heartfelt thanks for such kind and generous donations to help others.