Thanks to the incredible generosity of members of the blog, I am happy to announce that there are a limited number of free three-month memberships available. These have been donated for a single purpose: to allow those who cannot afford the membership fee to participate on the blog for three months, during our ongoing crisis.
I will assign these memberships strictly on the honor system: if you truly cannot afford the membership fee, but very much want to have full access to the blog, then please contact me.
Do NOT reply here, on the blog, as a comment. Send me a separate email, privately, at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please provide me with the following information:
- Your first and last name.
- Why you would like to take advantage of this offer. I don’t need or want a full account of your history or financial affairs, just an idea of why you would like a free membership just now.
- Country of citizenship (we’re required, as a non-profit, to ask)
- Your preferred personal email.
- Your preferred user name (no spaces).
- Your preferred password (should be 8 or more characters, no spaces).
The donors will remain anonymous, but here let me publicly extend my heartfelt thanks for such kind and generous donations to help others.
If you know others who would appreciate this offer, please let them know!